Remedy is transitioning to digital statement delivery and a new online payment portal, YARDI Commercial Café. Rent statements will be delivered electronically and moving forward, all online payments will be made through the new portal.
Attached is a Tenant Portal Quick Guide to assist you with registration and account set up. It may help answer any questions with setting up your login, bank account or credit card, and recurring payments.
If you previously set up online recurring/automatic payments on Clickpay (the former online payment system) these accounts have be disabled and payment will not be deducted from your account after July 17th. If you do not set up your payments on Yardi Commercial Café your charges will not be paid.
This new portal will allow you to:
- Access Statements
- Statements are no longer being mailed. You (and others you designate) will have the ability to log into the portal and download a copy of your statement.
- Pay bills online by ACH, Credit Card, and recurring payment
- 2.5% fee applies for Credit Card transactions.
- Mailed checks will continue to be accepted at the remittance address on your statement, however, late fees may be applied to checks arriving after the due date.
- Access account history
- You will be able to see details of any open charges remaining on your account as well as charge and payment history.
- Download supporting documents for billbacks and additional charges. Tenants will be able to access backup for billback charges on the portal.
Please see the frequently asked questions for further information.